Charge to Regional Working Groups
- Session 8 (Regional Breakout Groups) reshuffles participants from thematic interests to regional interest groups; and puts the issues, problems and proposed solutions into a geographic context.
- Based on what you learned in your break-outs and in the thematic plenary, are there similar farmer demands in your country/region? Are there good practices that would resonate in your region? Regional groups answer the specific question: What are Strengths, Gaps and Opportunities to Scaling up Climate Services in my country/region?
- What is the #1 (or 2 topmost) actionables / big ideas to overcome the challenges to Scaling Up that resonate in your region? WGs begin to think about how to bring the solutions to the problems into their regions.
- Each regional group should come up with 1 or 2 priority big ideas that are actionable (with further development) and that can mobilize and excite a community.
- Each Regional Group identifies: Strengths, Gaps, and Opportunities towards regional roadmaps for strengthening and scaling-up climate information and advisory services for agriculture/rural communities.